Spanish for Homeschools & Families
Whether you’re a parent of 1 or a homeschooler of 7, our affordable online Spanish curriculum for kids is designed to be easily adaptable to your needs. A subscription grants you access to the complete set of interactive tried-and-true Spanish resources we’ve developed over many years, including:
Complete Video Series - Interactive Quizzes & Activities - Scorecards & Gradebooks - Culture & Geography
Sign up for our free trial today!
Individual memberships for kids to learn Spanish at home
The curriculum may be done as a full curriculum or as a supplement to other materials or another program.
The video program works for students of all ages, from 3 – 103, since it is taught similarly to how we all acquired our first languages. Students will use different supplemental materials based on their ages and abilities. The complete curriculum is ideal for students in grades 3 – 8, but we have many activities as well as additional supplements for younger students (grades pre-K – 2) as well.
Our eight-level online curriculum includes:
- All of our award-winning, fully-immersive, sitcom-style Spanish video series, split into dozens of easily digestible chunks so that students progress with confidence through the complete immersion of the videos.
- A complete set of interactive activities to accompany the Spanish material from the videos, focused on reading and writing skills. Instant feedback is provided so that you and your students know what content they've mastered and what needs some more work.
- 32 interactive listening and reading comprehension assessments to demonstrate how much Spanish your students have learned in each level, plus interactive practice quizzes reviewing the content in each lesson.
- Cultural guides to eight Spanish-speaking countries in Europe and the Americas, with corresponding quizzes.
- Scorecards for each student to keep track of their own Spanish-learning journey.
- Gradebooks for parents, homeschoolers, and teachers to easily access the assessment and activity scores of every student.
- Rapid Review videos for each level — challenge your students to shout the right Spanish phrase before we do!
- A funny comic dealing with the experiences of learning Spanish
- A set of bonus Spanish videos not available on DVD
- A sample teacher's guide for curriculum planning and ideas for in-class or at-home activities that get kids conversing in Spanish
- Substantially discounted rates to our other products such as workbooks, teacher's guides, cards, card games, board games, stickers, and coloring books (and, when available, our curriculums for other languages)
- First-hand access to our constant addition of new and improved features, content, and editions
Our supplemental products, for each of the eight levels, include:
- Teacher's guides with detailed lesson plans and many choices of hands-on activities and games to get your students speaking Spanish, as well as art, writing, and reading activities
- Print student workbooks with many different activities to practice their Spanish; also includes a full culture and geography unit
- Cards and card games designed to get students speaking Spanish while having fun
- Sticker sets used for some activities and to put around the home or class as easy vocabulary reminders
- Listo game, a Bingo-style game based on Levels 1–3
- Dice Off game, an active, hands-on board game teaching common, useful verbs and adverbs (may be done with the program or on its own)
Not yet convinced? See some honest testimonials, or head to our FAQ page for any lingering questions! And take a look at our Spanish video demo to see for yourself how we've put our principles into practice.